HIVE Portsmouth works with local people, groups and organisations in a way that recognises and nurtures the strengths of individuals, families and communities and helps to build independence and self-reliance.
There are so many ways to get involved in the work of the HIVE.
If you have a few hours and would like to give time and expertise, we would love to hear from you. Here are few ways individuals can get involved:
- give your time and expertise by volunteering
- attend a HIVE Portsmouth event
- share your story
- talk to us about your ideas, hopes and dreams for your community
- pitch your social enterprise
- buy a ticket from the Portsmouth Lottery to support local good causes
- visit us.
If you are a voluntary or community group working in or with plans to work in Portsmouth and want to learn more about HIVE Portsmouth and how to become part of it – contact us or come along to one of our Coffee, Cake and Creativity networking events.
If you want to know more about whether getting involved with HIVE Portsmouth is right for you, watch this video to see what we’re all about.